This tool allow you to install the Creo Parametric Purge utility in the Right Mouse Button menu’s for Folders/Directories and Drives in Windows Explorer.
It installs two new menu options for Folders/Directories and Drives:
- Creo Parametric Purge
- Creo Parametric Purge Subs
The tool has been tested to work on Windows 7 (Pro SP1 x64) and Windows 10 Pro
- Download the package and unpack it. Follow the instructions below.
- Create folder c:\Utilities
- Copy CreoPurge.bat and CreoPurgeSubs.bat to c:\Utilities
Note: If you use a different location then c:\Utilities you need to edit the CPHERE value in CreoPurge.INF file (at the bottom)
- Edit both .bat files to point to the correct location of purge.bat
By default set to: c:\Creo 2.0\Parametric\bin\purge.bat
- Install CreoPurge.INF
You can do this by rightclicking on the file and choosing Install.
Note: you can uninstall these tools in Control Panel > Uninstall a program.