This tool allow you to install the Creo Parametric Purge utility in the Right Mouse Button menu’s for Folders/Directories and Drives in Windows Explorer.
It installs two new menu options for Folders/Directories and Drives:
- Creo Parametric Purge
- Creo Parametric Purge Subs
The tool has been tested to work on Windows 7 (Pro SP1 x64) and Windows 10 Pro
- Download the package and unpack it. Follow the instructions below.
- Create folder c:\Utilities
- Copy CreoPurge.bat and CreoPurgeSubs.bat to c:\Utilities
Note: If you use a different location then c:\Utilities you will:
a need to edit the CPHERE value in CreoPurge.INF file (at the bottom)
b need to edit the CREOPURGE value in CreoPurgeSubs.bat file (at the top)
- Edit CreoPurge.bat file to point to the correct location of purge.bat
By default set to: c:\PTC\Creo 4.0\M140\Parametric\bin\purge.bat
Note: If you would like CreoPurge.bat to remove the numerical extension after the purge (E.G. prt0001.prt.1 is renamed to prt0001.prt)
Set the NOEXT value yo YES in CreoPurge.bat.
- Install CreoPurge.INF
You can do this by rightclicking on the file and choosing Install.
You can uninstall this tool in Control Panel > Uninstall a program.
This tool needs the following files from the Creo Installation folder:
- …\Common Files\x86e_win64\obj\purge.exe
- …\Common Files\x86e_win64\obj\ucore46.dll
- …\Common Files\x86e_win64\obj\udata46.dll
- CreoPurge.zip (v4.1 2020-12-18)
CreoPurge.bat no longer pauses before Purging.
Removed clear screen at the beginning from CreoPurgeSubs.bat
Fixed error handling when calling scripts with a folder with spaces.
Now returning to original folder.
- CreoPurge.zip (v4 2020-08-14)
CreoPurge.bat can be configured to remove the numerical extensions after the purge.
CreoPurgeSubs.bat now uses CreoPurge.bat to purge
- CreoPurge.zip (v3)