This is the new version of the OCUS Benchmark. It’s the follow-up of the previous versions on www.ProESite.com.
I wanted the benchmark to work with a real life part and found a drawing of a bottle opener.
The opener allowed me to create a part with many different features from large to very small. The part is still family table driven into many different versions and then assembled in layers in a large assembly.
- Complete new family table part (opener) and assemblies created in Creo 4.0
(In total 500 unique instance parts , 5 sub-assemblies and one master assembly)
- Uses Creo materials Metal and Glass
- Just one benchmark version. Needs 16Gb of RAM.
- Just one trail file.
- Supports Creo 4.0, 5.0, 6.0 and 7.0
- Advanced Shade mode tests now including Order Independent Transparency and Anti Aliasing
- Added tests:
- Exploded views
- Shaded view redraws with edges and datums
- Shaded redraws with assembly selected
- Full screen zooms
- Spin with Standard Scene
- Perspective zoom
- Save TIFF
- X-section views