This is the new version of the OCUS Benchmark. It’s the follow-up of the previous versions on www.ProESite.com.
I wanted the benchmark to work with a real life part and found a drawing of a bottle opener.
The opener allowed me to create a part with many different features from large to very small. The part is still family table driven into many different versions and then assembled in layers in a large assembly.
- Complete new family table part (opener) and assemblies created in Creo 4.0
(In total 500 unique instance parts , 5 sub-assemblies and one master assembly)
- Uses Creo materials Metal and Glass
- Just one benchmark version. Needs 16Gb of RAM.
- Just one trail file.
- Supports Creo 4.0, 5.0, 6.0 and 7.0
- Advanced Shade mode tests now including Order Independent Transparency and Anti Aliasing
- Added tests:
- Exploded views
- Shaded view redraws with edges and datums
- Shaded redraws with assembly selected
- Full screen zooms
- Spin with Standard Scene
- Perspective zoom
- Save TIFF
- X-section views
- 2021-04 – Release of OCUS Benchmark v7.1
Small change: changed blended_transparency from no to independent, because since Creo 7.0 the blended transparency could no longer be selected through the ui
New config.pro and new counttool countocus7.exe. Updated ocusb7.xlsx and README.txt. Added new version number inside the benchmark trail
- 2020-03 – Release of OCUS Benchmark v7.0