This is the new version of the OCUS Benchmark for Creo Parametric supporting versions 4.0, 5.0, 6.0, 7.0, 8.0 and 9.0
The previous version can be found on www.ProESite.com
You download the benchmark, unpack it, follow the directions in the README.txt file and run a Creo Parametric trail file on your own computer with Creo Parametric.
Count the results with the count utility.
Send the results to me by sending the time stamps to my web-based count tool.
What does the trail file do?
It opens the generic Opener part and assembly (consisting of many instances of the part) and does many repeated actions on both and on a created drawing of the assembly. In between each repetition of tasks a time stamp is created.
- RAM minimum 16Gb
- Creo Parametric 4.0, 5.0, 6.0, 7.0, 8.0 or 9.0
- Available disk space: 1Gb
- Runtime: Anywhere between 20 minutes and several hours
Version 7.0 consists of:
- The opener part,
- 5 sub-assemblies, 1 master assembly
- a template drawing
- benchmark trail file
- configuration files:
- README – the instructions.
- countocus7.exe – count utility
- OCUSB7.bat – to run one or multiple tests
- ocusb7.xls – to document or compare your results
- cleanup.bat – to remove all temporary created files (except result files)
I encourage you to perform this benchmark on your own computer. Check if it meets the above requirements and download the benchmark here
I prefer you send your results to me with my web-based count utility